In addition to credit, debit and check services, AppStar Financial enables merchants to accept Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) cards. Most states now issue Food Stamps, WIC (Women, Infants and Children), and TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families) benefits on an EBT card. Using the same equipment to process EBT as credit and debit, you can easily offer this additional payment type to your customers.
Advantages of EBT cards:
- Easy - Merchants accepting welfare payments can accept EBT cards
- Convenient - Merchants no longer have to collect and return food stamp coupons to the state
- Safe - Consumers can only access their EBT account through a PIN number
- Reliable - EBT transactions work just like a debit transaction
- Promotes Independence - EBT cards look and function like a debit or credit card, which eliminates the stigma of food stamps for both customers and merchants
- Fast - Check out time is the same as accepting credit and debit cards
Why go to multiple companies to get a complete e-commerce solution? FirstPay.NetTM 2.0 gives you everything you need to succeed. There’s no easier way to sell products and services online.
MOTO Virtual Terminal
Mail Order/Telephone Order merchants can easily enter and process transactions real-time via the Internet.
Internet Payment Gateway
Integrates with your website to provide secure e-commerce transactions. Programming experience is required.
The complete e-commerce solution. The Total Package offers hundreds of website designs to get you started, and its components can be customized to suit brand new businesses all the way to experienced high-volume businesses. No programming experience is necessary to take full advantage of its many benefits. Quite simply, it is the total package.
You can process one-time or recurring offline credit card payments by loading transactions through the secure Batch Upload Gateway. This product is the ideal solution for recurring bill payments.
FirstPay.net Product Features
AppStar can get working capital for your business today. We have partnered with AdvanceMe, Inc., the nations leading providor of credit card receivable funding for small and mid-sized businesses by turning their future credit card sales into working capital. Since 1998, more than 14,000 businesses all over the country have trusted AdvanceMe for their funding needs, including more than 100 premier franchise concepts. AdvanceMe has provided working capital to more businesses than anyone else in the industry - over $600 million to date. Plus, 3 out of 4 eligible customers return to AdvanceMe for their additional working capital needs.
Contact Us to see if you qualify for a cash advance from AppStar.
Our Working Capital Funding Program is designed for business owners who:
- Appreciate funding aligned with their business' revenue stream
- Need working capital quickly
- Do not want to spend time filling out complicated applications
- Manage a profitable, credit worthy business but have not been able to obtain traditional funding
FirstView™ is a secure, fast and convenient way to access your processing data anytime, anywhere you can connect to the internet. Robust reporting features combined with easy navigation offer a detailed accounting of all your merchant activity, down to an individual transaction.
Advantages of FirstView™:
- Easy - No software to download or purchase
- Convenient - All functions available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Safe - Advanced encryption keeps your sensitive data safe from prying eyes
- Promotes Independence - Access your information anywhere you use the Internet
- Fast - Transaction, chargeback and retrieval reports all at your fingertips